Talc & Quartz Powder Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter IranFebruary 23, 2019
Talc & Quartz Powder Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter KuwaitFebruary 25, 2019
The mined mineral is subsequently ground using pebble mills to give a powder of the desired specification. There are lots of minerals available in the world. But some of that are useful for us are:
Talc and quartz are common minerals, distinguished by different physical properties. Talc is soft, easily scratched and has a greasy feel. Quartz is hard and has a vitreous or glass-like appearance.
Talc or talcum is a clay mineral composed of hydrated magnesium silicate with the chemical formula H2Mg3(SiO3)4 or Mg3Si4O10(OH)2. In loose form, it is (in ratio with or without corn starch) one of the most widely used substances known as baby powder. It occurs as foliated to fibrous masses, and in an exceptionally rare crystal form. It has a perfect basal cleavage, and the folia are not elastic, although slightly flexible whereas uartz is a mineral composed of silicon and oxygen atoms in a continuous framework of SiO4 silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall chemical formula of SiO2. Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in Earth’s continental crust, behind feldspar.
- Talc: Talc or talcum is a clay mineral composed of hydrated magnesium silicate with the chemical formula H2Mg3(SiO3)4 or Mg3Si4O10(OH)2. As such, talc can easily be scratched by a fingernail. Talc has a specific gravity of 2.5–2.8, a clear or dusty luster, and is translucent to opaque. Talc is not soluble in water, but is slightly soluble in dilute mineral acids. Its colour ranges from white to grey or green and it has a distinctly greasy feel. Its streak is white. Anand Talc is well known Talc Manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter in Udaipur, India.
- Acts as a Moisture Absorbent: Talcum powder works as a magnificent source of absorbing moisture and reduces friction, thus minimising sweat production, and preventing fungal infections. It makes the skin dry and is a cure to the various skin related complications. It also helps to eliminate excessive sweating condition as well. It helps to keep you calm and cool
- Treats Bedsores: Well, providing solution to the painful and itchy bedsores is yet another major benefit of applying talcum powder. It has anti-microbial and moisture absorbing characteristics. It is used to treat the infection caused due to lying in a particular position for several days. Applying helps in keeping the infected skin dry and free from moisture. As soon as a person starts getting bedsores, clean the skin thoroughly and apply talcum powder at least twice a day
- To Remove Grease Stains: Talcum powder removes dark greasy stains as well. Be it on the clothes or the carpets, it helps to alleviate the stains effectively. The powder acts as a source to absorb the stains and grease and remove them quite easily. The next time there is a stain, sprinkle an amount of talcum powder with a cotton ball and dab the powder on the grease.
- Quartz: Quartz is a mineral composed of silicon and oxygen atoms in a continuous framework of SiO4 silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall chemical formula of SiO2. Quartz crystals are chiral, and exist in two forms, the normal α-quartz and the high-temperature β-quartz. The transformation from α-quartz to β-quartz takes place abruptly at 573 °C (846 K). Since the transformation is accompanied by a significant change in volume, it can easily induce fracturing of ceramics or rocks passing through this temperature limit.Quartz are among the most varied and abundant crystals, and they happen in a variety of forms and colors. We are well known brand as Quartz Powder Manufacturer in India as well as Abroad.
- Uses of Quartz in Glass Making: Talcu Geological processes have occasionally deposited sand that are composed of almost 100% quartz grains. These deposits have been identified and produced as sources of high purity silica sand. These sands are used in the glassmaking industry. Quartz sand is used in the production of container glass, flat plate glass, specialty glass and fiberglass.
- Uses of Quartz as an Abrasive: The high hardness of quartz, seven on the Mohs Scale, makes it harder than most other natural substances. As such it is an excellent abrasive material. Quartz sands and finely ground silica sand are used for sand blasting, scouring cleansers, grinding media, and grit for sanding and sawing.
- Uses of Quartz as a Foundry Sand: Quartz is very resistant to both chemicals and heat. It is therefore often used as a foundry sand. With a melting temperature higher than most metals it can be used for the molds and cores of common foundry work. Refractory brick are often made of quartz sand because of its high heat resistance. Quartz sand is also used as a flux in the smelting of metals.
We have our brand expansion globally. Our business is spread Dubai, Iran, Oman, Kuwait